The Villages route
Follow the Centaurs.
Search in the smell of nature
the smell of the mountain herbs.
The villages route connects:
- the settlements of Kato Kerasia, Fytoko, Makrinitsa and Pouri, which constitute the northern gate of Pelion,
- the group of the settlements of Agios Onoufrios, Ano Volos, Stagiates, Portaria, Katichori, Alli Meria, Anavros and Agria,
- την ομάδα των οικισμών Άγιος Ονούφριος, Άνω Βόλος, Σταγιάτες, Πορταριά, Κατηχώρι, Άλλη Μεριά, Άναυρος και Αγριά, that spread over Volos,
- the series of mountain villages Drakia, Agios Lavrentios, Agios Georgios, Agios Vlassios, Pinakates, Vyzitsa and Milies,
- the villages of Eastern Pelion: Zagora, Makryrachi, Tsagarada, Kissos, Mouresi and Xourichti and finally
- the mountain junction in Chania
The villages route network consists of 28 routes with a total length of 182.6 km.