Neochori – Afetes
The trail Neochori – Afetes follows the course of the old cobbled path, which in a large part has been replaced by the modern asphalt road. From the old, wide cobbled path, only a small part is maintained, mainly in the ravines, while the trail uses some small detours on dirt roads to avoid the asphalt road.
- The route is fairly well marked, however, attention should be paid to the intersections on the asphalt.
- We will not find water on the way.
- Both Afetes and Neochori are traditional settlements, with beautiful squares and old parish churches.
- In the middle of the route, we run through level meadows, which in spring will probably can be flooded and mudy.
- Along the various roads of the route, we will find large beehive installations.
Milies – Neochori
Afetes – Afysos